Paul R. Sander, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Sander is an expert in cardiovascular disease, cardiac CTA and nuclear cardiology. He has special clinical interests in advanced heart failure with a background in LVADs (heart pumps) and non-invasive cardiac imaging (cardiac CTA, cardiac PET, echocardiography and nuclear medicine). He has directed programs that specialize in cardiac CTA, chest pain and heart failure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Immunology, Microbiology and Physiology – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Medical School – University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics
- Cardiology & Electrophysiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
Dr. Sander grew up in Apple Valley, Minnesota and played varsity hockey, football and track. He is married with three children and continues to enjoy playing hockey and coaches soccer and hockey.