Approach To Care
Dr. Crispin J. Semakula approaches customer care by taking the entire person into perspective as well as gaining a thorough understanding of everyone’s medical and socioeconomic needs. He works to develop a personal connection with each customer in order to improve outcomes through individualized care and evidence based medical practice.
- Medical School – University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Masters – Free University Brussels, Belgium
- Medical School – Free University Brussels, Belgium
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Endocrinology Fellowship – University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019, 2020, 2021
In his free time, Dr. Semakula enjoys playing soccer and camping, traveling and watching movies with his wife and 3 children. He is active in his community outreach program and volunteers. He also is proficient in French and Swahili.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One