Approach To Care
Dr. Crispin J. Semakula approaches customer care by taking the entire person into perspective as well as gaining a thorough understanding of everyone’s medical and socioeconomic needs. He works to develop a personal connection with each customer in order to improve outcomes through individualized care and evidence based medical practice.
- Medical School – University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Masters – Free University Brussels, Belgium
- Medical School – Free University Brussels, Belgium
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Endocrinology Fellowship – University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019, 2020, 2021
In his free time, Dr. Semakula enjoys playing soccer and camping, traveling and watching movies with his wife and 3 children. He is active in his community outreach program and volunteers. He also is proficient in French and Swahili.