Neil A. Shah, MD, FAAD
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Minnetonka
Approach To Care
Dr. Shah is a dermatologist who uses the best available evidence to treat skin disease and considers the costs associated with treatment options. His dermatology practice encompasses general medical, surgical, pediatric and cosmetic. Dr. Shah has special interest and expertise in skin cancer surgery and reconstruction, and he involves customers in the treatment decision-making process.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota, Alpha Omega Alpha Honors
- Internship – Mayo Clinic
- Dermatology Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Minnesota Monthly Top Doctor, Rising Star, 2015-2017
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctor for Women, 2013-2017
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Minnesota Dermatological Society (president-elect, 2017)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Shah enjoys spending time with his wife, three children and Labrador retriever. Together, they enjoy traveling, cooking, reading, motorcycling and automotive track days.