Trisha Shamp, PA-C, PhD
Approach To Care
Dr. Shamp has a collaborative approach to customers, giving them the time to express their needs and questions without feeling rushed. She provides the most recent, state-of-the-art care and knowledge in the field of pulmonary and sleep medicine, without compromise. She views herself as an advocate for her customers and develops long-standing, trust-based relationships that support both her customers’ health and her own.
- Undergraduate Degree – Creighton University
- Physician Assistant Degree – Augsburg College
- PhD in Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 1999
- Certified Surgical Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
Dr. Shamp loves spending time with her family, watching her daughter ski race as well as baking, traveling, yoga and reading. She also enjoys volunteering at her church, mentoring youth about healthcare jobs and volunteering at Fraser Academy.