Sheena M. Sikorski, PsyD, LP
Approach To Care
Dr. Sheena Sikorski is a licensed psychologist who strives to provide a non-judgmental, compassionate, and collaborative approach to customer care. She incorporates mindfulness into her practice to assist customers with better understanding their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors in order to facilitate change. She believes all customers are doing the best they can.
Dr. Sikorski has specialized training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). She has particular interests in the treatment of borderline personality disorder, anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Central Florida
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychological Services – St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology – St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at Minnesota Department of Corrections – Shakopee, Minnesota
- Post-Doctoral Internship at Minnesota Center for Psychology – St. Paul, Minnesota
Dr. Sikorski enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her three cats. She is fond of nature, traveling, going to concerts, and new adventures.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One