Alexandra Steinbrueck, PhD, LP
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Alexandra Steinbrueck is a psychologist providing action-oriented therapy within a Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy framework that is customized for individuals. Her therapeutic approach involves helping customers change their thoughts and behaviors and adopt healthy coping strategies to enhance their productivity and satisfaction. Dr. Steinbrueck is recognized for her compassion and skill in helping customers manage difficult transitions, including general challenges related to stress, depression and anxiety. Her unique areas of specialty are helping people recover from psychological trauma, gender identity issues and professional caregiver/healthcare occupational stress.
- Undergraduate school – University of San Diego
- Doctorate – Alliant University
- Postdoctoral Internship – Hazelden – Betty Ford Foundation, Center City, MN
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Lieutenant in the United States Navy from 2013 – 2017
Dr. Steinbrueck enjoys yoga, learning about new cultures and spending time with her family.