Approach To Care
As a board certified family physician, Dr. Stiegler’s goal is to help you make good choices in order to live an active and healthy life. He believes in preventative medicine and aims to help his customers take responsibility of their own health and works to give them the knowledge and tools to do so.
Dr. Stiegler is also focused on helping customers of all ages who are ill or have a chronic disease regain their health. He works with a wide-range of specialists and helps guide his customers through their health care journey.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry – St. Olaf College
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota’s North Memorial Family Medicine Residency
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Osseo-Maple Grove Press 2015 Readers Choice Award for Best Doctor
Dr. Stiegler is an active runner, road and mountain biker and Nordic skier. He has completed several marathons and many “Chequamegon Fat Tire” national mountain bike races in Wisconsin as well as the Birkebeiner Nordic Ski race. Dr. Stiegler and his wife never go anywhere without their bicycles and enjoy spending time with their two sons.
Dr. Stiegler enjoys “practicing what he preaches” in regards to eating, as well. His diet is packed with fruits, vegetables, just a little meat and even an occasional beer. He attended Berklee School of Music and continues to play jazz saxophone in several bands around the Twin Cities as well as co-directing the Plymouth Middle School Jazz Band since 1990.