Karin M. Tansek, MD
Approach To Care
Diagnosing and treating problems of the head and neck, Dr. Tansek cares for sinus issues including infections, chronic sinusitis and trauma, as well as throat problems, thyroid issues, cancers, tonsils and adenoids, hoarseness and nasal problems including congestion, fractures and deviated septums. She also treats ear problems including ear infections, hearing loss and hearing aids.
Dr. Tansek diagnoses and treats allergies to both foods and inhalants using both immunotherapy shots as well as sublingual drops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology and Chemistry – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Medical School – Michigan State University College of Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Internship – UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Yale, Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Northwestern University, McGraw Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Tansek is always fascinated by the many people she meets each day and feels blessed to share in their lives and help solve their problems.