Approach To Care
Dr. Tortorelis provides a broad range of care in adult urology. He has a special interest in men’s health including erectile dysfunction (ED) and low testosterone, along with expertise in penile prosthetics, vasectomies and infertility as well as treatment of BPH (enlarged prostate). Dr. Tortorelis is one of the first surgeons in Minnesota to perform the new Urolift Implant and Rezum procedures to treat BPH.
- Medical School – University of Illinois, Chicago
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Urology Residency – New York Medical College
- American Board of Urology, 2005
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, 2009
Dr. Tortorelis enjoys various sports, weight training, reading, cooking and spending time with his wife and three children.