Mary Trombley, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Mary Trombley lives the North Memorial Health mission statement of providing care the way it ought to be. To Mary, this means sitting with an individual and their family, listening to their story, discussing a plan together and ensuring that any questions and/or concerns are addressed. By taking the time to do these things, Mary believes that the individual will have a better understanding of their care plan and empower them to independently and confidently care for themselves after discharge.
Mary understands that hospitalization and medicine can be very intimidating and believes in her Maple Grove Hospital team who work together to provide the best care possible.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Master of Science in Nursing – Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Chair of Professional/Allied Health Credentials Committee
- Member of Medical Credentials Committee
- Member of Medical Executive Committee
- Maple Leaf Award at Maple Grove Hospital, 2016
In her free time, Mary enjoys traveling, running, bicycling, hiking, cross-country and downhill skiing, scrap booking, cooking, Pilates, yoga, reading, volunteering and spending time with friends and family.