Jeffry J. Twidwell, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Twidwell specializes in adult and pediatric urology with an emphasis in providing comprehensive urologic care with a compassionate, personal touch. His special areas of interest include robotic prostate surgery (da Vinci), female incontinence and BPH treatment.
- Medical Degree – Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- General Surgery Residency – Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Urology Residency – Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Urology
- Top Doctor by “Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Past President of Urology Associates
Dr. Twidwell enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.