Jeffry J. Twidwell, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Twidwell specializes in adult and pediatric urology with an emphasis in providing comprehensive urologic care with a compassionate, personal touch. His special areas of interest include robotic prostate surgery (da Vinci), female incontinence and BPH treatment.
- Medical Degree – Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- General Surgery Residency – Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Urology Residency – Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Urology
- Top Doctor by “Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Past President of Urology Associates
Dr. Twidwell enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One