Jeffry J. Twidwell, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Twidwell specializes in adult and pediatric urology with an emphasis in providing comprehensive urologic care with a compassionate, personal touch. His special areas of interest include robotic prostate surgery (da Vinci), female incontinence and BPH treatment.
- Medical Degree – Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- General Surgery Residency – Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Urology Residency – Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Urology
- Top Doctor by “Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Past President of Urology Associates
Dr. Twidwell enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One