Kyle M. Uittenbogaard, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Uittenbogaard takes a compassionate approach to caring for his customers. He treats each person as an individual with unique backgrounds and experiences that shape how he approaches their care. Dr. Uittenbogaard attempts to use conservative treatments whenever possible for his customers prior to considering surgical interventions.
He is involved as a sub-investigator in several multi-center research trials for people with brain tumors. His clinical focus is on brain tumors, trigeminal neuralgia, cranial surgery, spine surgery and Gamma Knife.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Iowa, 2000
- Medical Degree – University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, 2004
- Neurological Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota, 2010
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Patients’ Choice Award, 2012
- Top Doctors Rising Star in “Minneapolis St. Paul magazine”, 2015-2016
Dr. Uittenbogaard enjoys traveling, water skiing, wake surfing, biking, downhill skiing and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One