Frank C. Vandy, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Vandy approaches vascular disease by managing the individual needs of each customer. With the use of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive and surgical treatment options, he provides a tailored treatment plan for each customer. His goal is to improve quality of life, not only with clinical expertise and innovative technology, but with the passion he brings to his work.
Dr. Vandy’s areas of clinical expertise include endovascular and surgical treatment of vascular disease and peripheral arterial disease, creation and maintenance of dialysis access, atherectomy, stenting, and bypass surgeries.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Medical Degree – Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Vascular Surgery Residency – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Integrated Vascular Surgery and Surgical Critical Care Fellowship – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Board of Surgery (Surgical Critical Care and Vascular Surgery)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctor Rising Star, 2017
- Dr. Vandy has written multiple peer reviewed journals and speaks at regional and national conferences.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society
Dr. Vandy lives in southwest Minneapolis with his wife and three children. He enjoys skiing and scuba diving.