Arvind Y. Vemula, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Vemula is an advocate for a multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care. His special interests include genitourinary oncology, leukemia, lymphoma, immunology, coagulation disorders, breast and lung malignancies.
- Master’s Degree in Immunology and Microbial Disease – Albany Medical College, NY
- Medical Degree – Armed Forces Medical College, India
- Internal Medicine Residency – Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University
- Hematology and Oncology Fellowship – University of Maryland
- Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
In his spare time, Dr. Vemula enjoys training for marathons, traveling and hiking with his wife and daughter.