Suzanne Walczak, MD
Approach To Care
As a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist, Dr. Walzcak enjoys practicing the full range of general OBGYN services. Dr. Walczak aims to provide both clinical excellence and compassion for the very personal health needs shared between an OBGYN and customer.
Her particular clinical interests include minimally invasive surgery, birth control/family planning, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, sexual health and hormone management for transgender women and men.
- Bachelor of Music cum laude, Vocal Performance – University of Minnesota, 1998
- Medical Degree – Medical College of Wisconsin, 2005
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, 2009
- Chief Administrative Resident, 2008-2009
- Bayer HealthCare Best Teaching Resident
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Named a “Best Doctor 2016” by Minnesota Monthly
- Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award
Dr. Walczak grew up in the Milwaukee area and moved to the Twin Cities in 2015 with her husband, son and Australian Labradoodle. In her free time, Dr. Walczak enjoys singing, playing the piano, camping and exploring the many beautiful parks in the Twin Cities area. She and her family also enjoy traveling – particularly to visit her husband’s extended family in Cameroon.