Mark Weisbrod, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Weisbrod strives to take great care of his customers by placing an emphasis on getting to know them as people. He takes as much time as needed to treat their medical needs to the best of his ability.
Dr. Weisbrod has performed thousands of ophthalmic surgeries and speaks Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Concordia College, Summa Cum Laude
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Internship – University of Colorado
- Ophthalmology Residency – University of Texas Medical Branch
- Medical Retina Fellowship – Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at University of Miami (one of the top eye hospitals in the country)
A native of Rochester, Minnesota, Dr. Weisbrod grew up near Mayo Clinic which sparked his interest in medicine. During high school and college, he was involved in a variety of research projects at Mayo Clinic.
In his spare time, Dr. Weisbrod enjoys playing basketball, skiing, running, fishing, mountain biking and hiking.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One