Approach To Care
Jamie Witt sees customers primarily for their sleep concerns which include obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, parasomnia behaviors, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and hypersomnia disorders.
She has worked as a medical professional for the last 30 years, with the first 20 years as a respiratory therapist primarily in a hospital setting. Jamie Witt is dedicated to her customer’s care, not only by providing comprehensive treatment, but also by educating them so they can be their own healthcare advocate.
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Science, Respiratory Therapy – St. Mary’s Junior College, Minneapolis, 1986
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, 1994
- Master’s Degree in Science and Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg College, Minneapolis, 2004
- Board Certified – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Board Certified – National Board for Respiratory Care
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Physician Assistant – State of Minnesota
- Training in Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Clinical Research Coordinator for Research Study: “Effects of the Inspire Implantable Nerve Stimulation System on Obstructive Sleep Apnea.” Primary investigator, Jason Cornelius, MD, North Memorial Health Sleep Medicine. Sponsor: Inspire Medical Systems (Maple Grove, MN), 2013-present
In her free time, Jamie Witt enjoys traveling, camping, music festivals, bowling in several leagues, and spending time with her family and friends. She is engaged and has three grown sons, a teenage daughter, a granddaughter and twin grandsons, all who keep her very busy.