Jennifer Wood, MD
“ I provide exceptional service and compassionate care to help customers regain mobility.”
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Wood is an orthopedic surgeon dedicated exclusively to the treatment of musculoskeletal trauma. As a fracture specialist, her expertise includes caring for customers with a wide spectrum of musculoskeletal injuries. Her clinical interests include fracture nonunion and malunion as well as bone infections.
- Medical School – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – University of South Carolina/Palmetto Health
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Fellowship – The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Baltimore, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One