Jennifer Wood, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Wood is an orthopedic surgeon dedicated exclusively to the treatment of musculoskeletal trauma. As a fracture specialist, her expertise includes caring for customers with a wide spectrum of musculoskeletal injuries. Her clinical interests include fracture nonunion and malunion as well as bone infections.
- Medical School – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – University of South Carolina/Palmetto Health
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Fellowship – The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Baltimore, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One