Mark K. Yamaguchi, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Yamaguchi approaches pain management in a comprehensive manner and strives to help customers improve their function and decrease their pain. He feels that each customer is an individual and they need to be provided with options that address the different aspects of their pain.
Among treatment options, Dr. Yamaguchi offers physical therapy, medication management, injection therapy, pain psychology (biofeedback and relaxation) and acupuncture.
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine – University of California, San Francisco
- Anesthesiology Residency – University of Illinois, Chicago
- Pain Medicine Fellowship – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
Scholarly Works and Research
- University of Southern California, Department of Surgery
- University of California, Irvine, Beckman Laser Institute
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology: Indiana University
Dr. Yamaguchi enjoys participating in community activities. He finds his personal and family life enriched by meeting his neighbors and shares a vision for social justice through participation in his local community.
His wife serves on the board of a neighborhood preschool that two of their three daughters attend. Recently, Dr. Yamaguchi helped initiate and organize a farmers market that coordinates with local small businesses and farmers to provide healthy food options in his neighborhood.
For fun, he also enjoys fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, canoeing and home improvement projects.