Estate Planning Workshop
Wednesday September 19, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Maple Grove HospitalMap
Four Seasons Conference Room
Join North Memorial Health Foundation for a FREE Estate Planning Workshop with Mary Ellis Peterson of Thompson & Associates. What will your legacy be? Planning ensures your story is communicated with the same passion, values and love that has defined and inspired you over your lifetime. Lunch and parking are provided.
This workshop will help you better understand:
- What you need in your estate plan
- How you can leave money otherwise going to the government to a local charity
- Whether you have enough money to ensure financial security for your future
- How you can provide for your spouse, children and grandchildren through estate planning
- How you can give to your heirs in a responsible and relevant way
Mary Ellis Peterson, (FCEP), is a philanthropic consultant and planned giving specialist at Thompson & Associates. She works with individuals, families, nonprofits and professional advisors to make charitable giving strategic, effective, and tax-efficient to create meaningful legacies. She has been active in estate planning and planned giving for many years as a senior paralegal at Dorsey & Whitney, assistant planned giving director at the University of Minnesota Foundation, and then as a planned giving officer and philanthropic services advisor at The Minneapolis Foundation.
Other Foundation Related Courses
Hospice Memory Tree Ceremony
This gathering is an opportunity to remember, grieve and honor the people who have touched our lives. Please join us for light refreshments, music, readings…
5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.