Living Well with Chronic Conditions
Chronic Disease Self-Management Class
Tuesday May 2, 2023 - Tuesday June 6, 2023
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
North Memorial Health Clinic – Blaine Map
4181 108th Ave. NE
Blaine, MN 55449
This is a six-week class developed at Stanford University’s Patient Education Research Center and offered around the world. Held in-person at North Memorial Health Clinic – Blaine on Tuesdays from 2:00-4:00 p.m., the class helps participants with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, osteoporosis, heart disease and other chronic conditions to:
- Find better ways of dealing with pain and fatigue
- Discover easy exercises to help improve or maintain strength and energy
- Learn the appropriate use of medications
- Improve nutrition
- Talk effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Understand new treatment choices
- Feel better about life
The class is taught by two trained peer leaders and will meet for 6 weekly sessions of 2.5 hours each week. New topics are covered each week and provide opportunities for interaction and group problem solving.
This class is free, but space is limited – register early!
Contact Mindy Ouellette at 763-581-5580 or email@example.com with questions.