Our new, comprehensive Mental Health Services Center located in Suite 315 of the Robbinsdale Medical Building is now open and taking appointments.
All of our programs are based on evidenced-based treatment modalities with a focus on a strong recovery model, including:
- Emergency Behavioral Medicine
- Psychiatric Consult Service for the rehabilitation, observation, trauma and Emergency Units
- 2 East Inpatient Unit
- Partial Hospitalization Program and Intensive Outpatient Program
- Mental Health
- Medication Management
- Addiction Medicine
- Post traumatic Recovery Program
- Health Psychology (biofeedback, pain management)
- Neuropsychology and Personality Assessment
- Primary Care Clinics Integrative Behavioral Health at Camden, Brooklyn Center, New Hope and St. Anthony.
To Learn More, visit the Mental Health Services Page