North Memorial Mental Health & Addiction Care offers individuals undergoing recovery a variety of support groups.
These group experiences, led by experienced facilitators, give customers the ability to connect with others in a safe and supportive environment.
Support groups include:
- PHP/IOP Alumni Group (Aftercare)
- Anger Management
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Skills Group
- CPT-C (Cognitive Processing
- Seeking Safety
- Mental Health/Chemical
- Helping Men Recover
- Mental Health Processing Group
- Women Sexual Survivors Group
- Mindful Eating Awareness
- Living Well (pain group)
- Bariatric Group
- Smoking Cessation
- Thoughts/Feelings/Behavior (CBT for anxiety depression)
- Grief and Loss Psychotherapy
While most groups meet weekly, schedules vary and many class sizes are limited. For more information, call (763) 581-5372.