The Family Birth Centers at Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Health Hospital care for all babies and moms, including extremely premature and medically fragile babies. And, we’re committed to working hand-in-hand with referring providers on all aspects of care.
- Our NICU facilities offer increased acuity, starting at 23 weeks gestation.
- Our expert care is delivered by board-certified perinatalogists, OB hospitalists (North Memorial Health Hospital), board-certified neonatologists, many community-based obstetricians, registered diagnostic medical sonographers, board-certified genetics counselors and specially trained registered nurses.
- Phone consultations are available anytime, and our physicians also see customers emergently when requested by their care provider.
- For two consecutive years, Maple Grove Hospital has had the honor of delivering the most babies in the state (5,003 births in 2020).
Our Family Birth Centers Provide Unique Services, Including:
- Preconception consults for customers who are considering pregnancy, but have concerns due to preexisting medical, obstetrical or genetic health issues.
- Prenatal diagnoses and services to families with babies who have risk factors for genetic, growth and structural differences.
- Support for customers whose pregnancies have been complicated by a diagnosis of birth defects, multiple gestation or probable preterm delivery down to 23 weeks gestational age.
- Neonatal follow-up care up to 3.5 years after delivery.