Take Your Career North
Be challenged. Be inspired. Be innovative. If you believe in working in an empowering, supportive, and responsive environment that delivers unmatched customer service, then it’s time you joined Team North Memorial Health.
The North Memorial Health Advantage
North Memorial Health is a place where you can do purposeful work, in an environment that’s big enough to allow for professional and personal growth, but small enough to see your dedicated work making positive change. We work tirelessly to provide unmatched customer service, not only for the community we serve, but also for our team members. It starts with our recruiters getting the perfect candidate into a position, and extends to our Human Resources Team who is available for any needs a team member may have.
Get To Know Us
Wondering if we're the right fit? Learn more about what it's like to work here.
Philosophy & Culture
At North Memorial Health we empower customers to choose the care that benefits them the most. We involve customers in decisions about their health, and encourage them to take responsibility for their healthy life choices.
Empowering our customers to achieve their best health.
Together, healthcare the way it ought to be.
Inventiveness, Accountability, Relationships
We believe in solving problems creatively and thinking differently about what is possible.
- We are empowered to think in new ways and contribute to positive change in our organization.
- We anticipate customer needs and find innovative solutions.
- We see challenges and change as opportunities to learn.
- We embrace change.
- We work in an environment where risking failure is acceptable when exploring new and better ways to serve our customers, while continuing to practice evidenced-based care.
We believe every team member is empowered to meet our customers’ needs including helping them make choices about their health.
- We understand our individual roles and take responsibility for meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
- We are empowered to help customers make choices about their care.
- We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves and our team members responsible for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as a system.
- We accept our mistakes, and we learn from them.
- We show up every day ready to do our best because we understand that together we are better than the sum of our parts.
We create engagement with customers and team members through strong communication, partnering and respectful interactions.
- We involve customers in decisions about their health and encourage them to take responsibility for healthy life choices.
- We work with the entire health team to establish shared goals that reflect customer priorities.
- We promote open dialogue and share knowledge with our customers and team members.
- We demonstrate respect for customers and fellow team members.
- We count on and support one another individually and as part of the team.
At North Memorial Health, we strive to be the premiere healthcare employer. We work hard to provide an unmatched experience not only through the hiring process, but also when you are a team member. We have a dedicated human resources team available to help all of our team members.
Hiring Process Overview
Step 1 – Apply
After you have completed an application, our recruiters will review your background to determine if you meet the qualifications. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, we will email you to schedule a phone interview.
Step 2 – Interviews
Step 3 – Reference Checks
Step 4 – Offer / Acceptance
Step 5 – Drug Background & Health Screen
We will schedule an in-person interview, check references and extend an offer. Once you have accepted the offer a pre-employment assessment and background check will be completed. We will keep you updated throughout the hiring process via email anytime your application status changes.
Step 6 – Onboarding & Orientation
Because all initial communication is done via email, it is vitally important that you give us a valid email address. We recommend you regularly check your email after applying, including your spam/junk folders, as sometimes our emails get filtered there.
North Memorial Health offers a competitive benefits package that is comprehensive, supporting team members through health, financial, career growth and work/life balance goals.
Depending on the position, your benefits package may include:
- Team member & dependent health insurance plans.
- Team member & dependent dental insurance plans.
- Team member and dependent options for life insurance, up to five times the annual salary.
- Short-term & long-term disability plans.
- Health Savings Account.
- Team member pharmacy.
- Medication Therapy Management Services.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Team Member health clinic services.
- Team member fitness centers located at North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale & Maple Grove Hospital.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plans.
- Retirement savings plans, including up to a 4 percent match for team member 401(k) contributions. After one year of service, North Memorial Health contributes an additional 3 percent of annual salary automatically.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 529 college savings plan.
- Team member credit union.
- Personal financial education & planning services.
- Child adoption assistance.
- Team member discounts.
- Education tuition reimbursement.
- Career development programs.
- Service awards & recognition.
- Education & training opportunities.
- Staff coaching & mentoring programs.
- Community volunteer program.
- Matching gift program.
- Flex time.
- Job sharing.
- Compressed workweek.
- Part-time career opportunities.
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiting
We want to match you with the perfect practice opportunity.
If you would like one of our recruiters to take you through a personalized experience, helping you to meet both your professional and personal goals, please reach out:
Mark A. Peterson