Your one-stop-shop for all the news and tools you can use to improve patient experience, connect with resources and keep yourself informed at North Memorial Health.
Affiliates & ACO Partners
At North Memorial Health, one of our most important values is maintaining great relationships. We are proud to partner with many of the finest primary care and specialty care provider practices in the Twin Cities. Many of our affiliates also partner with us in North Collaborative Care, our independent, not-for-profit Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Working together, we improve the quality of care for our community, provide great patient experience, and deliver high-quality, low-cost care to the patients we share and serve.
North Collaborative Care:
North Memorial Health
Tools & Resources
Our go-to virtual file cabinet that helps you do your job right.
Refer or Admit Patient
Call us anytime through our simplified call system, North – Robbinsdale Hospital One Call. We answer 24/7 and stay on the line with you until you’re connected to the right resource.
North – Robbinsdale Hospital One Call
North – Robbinsdale Hospital One Call is available for:
- Emergent and trauma referrals
- Direct admits
- Emergent provider-to-provider consult needs
Direct Hospital Admissions: North – Robbinsdale Hospital
To schedule a direct admit, call North – Robbinsdale Hospital One Call:
- From 06:00 to 20:00, direct admissions patients check in at the Ambulatory Surgery Center on Floor 1 of the hospital atrium.
- After 20:00 on weekdays and on weekends, direct admit patients check in at the Emergency Department.
- Please instruct patients to tell the triage nurse that they are arriving as a “direct admit.”
Learn more about our Direct Admit Process
To find or refer to a North Memorial Health-employed or affiliated specialist, use our Find a Doctor tool.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
For more information, call 763-581-5360
To refer a patient, complete the form below and fax to: 763-581-5361
Call or fill out the referral form:
Please note: This page is intended only for use of first responders and healthcare professionals requesting medical air or ground transportation for their patients. If you are a patient with a medical emergency, please dial 911.
North Memorial Health Medical Transportation
- Air Care Dispatch: 1-800-247-0229Flight transportation available 24/7 to any location in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and/or North and South Dakota
- Ambulance transportation or transfer and wheelchair van transportation: 1-800-667-8421 or 763-581-2897
- General questions about North Memorial Health Air Care or Ambulance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-581-9900 (all locations).
- Learn more at ambulanceservices.northmemorial.com
A comprehensive guide to North Memorial Health services and offerings. Get to know us better by browsing the provider guide.
Useful Tools & Must Reads
How we create a safe and caring environment for our patients and team members.
- Annual Required Education for North – Robbinsdale Hospital Team Members
- Annual Required Education for North – Maple Grove Hospital Team Members
- Compliance Required Training
- Data Security Required Training
- Fraud, Waste, Abuse Prevention Required Training
- Information Privacy Required Training
- Restraint or Seclusion Policy
- North – Maple Grove Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws
- North – Robbinsdale Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws
- North Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center of Maple Grove Bylaws
- Suboxone Education Document for Professional Staff
- Suboxone Education Attestation for Professional Staff
North Memorial Health’s Medical Library supports the care, educational and research needs of providers, clinic staff, team members, patients and their families. Professional medical librarians are available to provide high-quality information resources and services for evidence-based decision making. Please feel free to contact us at 763-581-4740, or email email@example.com.
Apply for Privileges
The medical staff office at North Memorial Health provides credentialing and privileging for providers who care for patients at our hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers.
How to Apply
Key Contact Information
24/7 Physician Consult Line: 1-800-230-2413
Direct Admit Line: 1-800-230-2413
Air Care Dispatch Line: 1-800-247-0229
Emergency Department Fax: 763-581-9771
North – Robbinsdale Hospital Medical Staff Office: 763-581-4280
Provider Services: 763-581-0970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbinsdale Medical Library: 763-581-4740 or email email@example.com
Careers, Education, & Clinical Research
North Memorial Health prides itself on providing a welcoming, tight-knit professional atmosphere, and empowers its team members to arm themselves with the knowledge and know-how to continue and improve upon our already-superlative standards of care.
Our programs are approved by the Minnesota Medical Association (through the AMA) and the Wisconsin Nurses Association (through the ANCC), and meet standards set by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
North Memorial Health also seeks approval from other professional organizations for approved continuing education when programming is relevant for those groups.
Use our online registration tool to view detailed information about courses we offer.
North Memorial Health is committed to offering every team member the opportunity for purposeful work, professional and personal growth, and positive change. Matching you with the right practice opportunity is important to us. Through a personalized recruitment experience, we will help you find a facility that supports your personal and professional goals.
The North Memorial Health Department of Pharmacy Services provides care in the inpatient setting 24/7 and uses a decentralized pharmacy model.
The North Memorial Health Human Research Protections Program (HRPP) is responsible for protecting the rights, safety, and welfare of patients participating in research occurring at North Memorial Health and ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and policies. The North Memorial Health Research Office guides and supports the offices and programs that make up the HRPP and serves as the point of contact for investigators or sponsors conducting research at NMH. North Memorial Health does not maintain its own Institutional Review Board (IRB) and relies on external IRBs for all non-exempt research.
If you have questions about clinical research at North Memorial Health, contact the Research Office at Research.Office@northmemorial.com.
- Conflicts of Interest in Research
- Research Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- Research Misconduct Policy
- Human Subjects Research Procedure
- Exempt Research Procedure
- Administrative Check-In Form
- Modification Form
- Reporting to Federal Agencies and Sponsors Procedure
- Reportable Event Form
- Reliance on External IRB Procedure
- Informed Consent for Human Subjects Research
- Research Education & Training Procedure
North Memorial Health Mental Health Services Center is committed to providing exceptional mental health care to the community while also fostering the next generation of mental health professionals through our comprehensive range of psychology training opportunities at the advanced practicum, internship, and post-doctoral levels.