North Memorial Health’s Department of Pharmacy Services provides care in the inpatient setting 24/7 and utilizes a decentralized pharmacy model.
Pharmacy clinical services include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmacokinetic monitoring of aminoglycosides and vancomycin
- Renal dose adjustment program
- Intravenous to oral medication conversion program;
- Therapeutic interchange program
- Warfarin dosing program
- Medication reconciliation
- Parenteral nutrition
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Bariatric consults
- Transitional care consults
Residents also have the opportunity to complete a quality improvement project, precept and are teaching assistants for doctor of pharmacy students from the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, and provide in-services to pharmacy and other health care providers. North Memorial’s staff pharmacists are actively involved in teaching residents.
For more information, contact:
Mary Foss, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
Residency Program Director