Pharmacy: Prescriptions for Success
North Memorial Health Pharmacy experts are team players. Through our two outpatient pharmacies—one on the Robbinsdale campus, one on the Maple Grove campus—we work with both you and your care provider to get you the medication you need when you visit the doctor or hospital. We make sure your prescriptions are working and safe, answer your questions, and in general, make your pills easy to swallow.
The North Memorial Health Advantage
- Our pharmacies are integrated with North Memorial Health’s electronic health record, so our health providers get up-to-date information.
- We work with your care team to order refills or when you need help making prescriptions more affordable.
- We check for drug interactions and allergies.
- We work with your provider to submit prior authorization requests for medication coverage when necessary.
- We accept most insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and health savings accounts.
- We provide refills by phone, mobile device, or online.
- You do not need to be a North Memorial Health customer to fill your prescription; new and transfers welcome.
- The North Memorial Health Cancer Center Pharmacy located in the North Memorial Health Cancer Care Center provides prompt, on-site, infusion, and retail pharmacy services to meet the medication needs of cancer customers. Our cancer-specialist pharmacists provide personalized counseling and serve as resources to North Memorial Health team members.