We are excited to announce the opening of a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) image-guided interventional procedural suite. The AI E-View is the only suite designed with features specifically developed for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatograph (ERCP) and image-guided endoscopic GI procedures.
The suite improves customer outcomes and dramatically reduces radiation exposure by up to 84% for customers and team members during interventional procedures in GI labs – a huge improvement over conventional IE systems. The team at North Memorial Health Hospital was among the first to complete an AI, image-guided ERCP procedure in the state of Minnesota.
North Memorial Health Hospital’s new Endoscopy Suite Boasts:
- Provider efficiency and better image quality than ever before, translating to an improved physician experience and stronger customer outcomes.
- The ability to maintain a full field of view (FOV) while delivering the highest level of image quality for the region of interest (ROI).
- Table and C-configuration that is fully integrated and controlled from a single panel – promoting better customer positioning and visualization.
- 360° scatter radiation protection on the table and an image detector to protect both the customer and the staff.
- C-arm designed to swing away from the table for safer customer loading.