Did you hear? While our sleep center in Robbinsdale is no longer in operation, we have significantly expanded our Maple Grove location to better serve our customers.
We are one of the largest and most comprehensive Sleep Medicine programs in the region offering:
- Full accreditation through the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Sleep studies 7 days/nights per week, excluding holidays
- Home sleep testing for select customers
- Complimentary in-home overnight oximetry
While CPAP remains the first-line therapy for most forms of sleep apnea, we offer a full range of treatment alternatives. Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation is designed for customers with moderate to severe sleep apnea who have struggled with CPAP. This surgically implanted system monitors the breathing cycle and delivers mild stimulation to key muscles in order to keep the upper airway open during inspiration. Customers use a handheld remote to turn the therapy on and off and to adjust their settings.
Let Us Help Your Customers Sleep Better
To learn more about the offerings of our Sleep Medicine program, or for more information about referring a customer to Inspire, contact our hotline at 763-581-5073.
- More than 96% of customers would recommend our sleep center care to others.
- Our expanded 10-bed sleep center is open in Maple Grove.
Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation
North Memorial Health’s Sleep Center serves as a Center of Excellence for Inspire. From our pivotal role in the research leading to FDA approval to our current comprehensive clinical program, we have unique experience with this treatment option for sleep apnea.
Did you know?
- Inspire has a highly favorable safety profile
- Most customers experience long-term treatment results without programming adjustments
- In a primary clinical trial, Inspire showed 70% reduction in sleep apnea severity