Medical Service Estimates
North Memorial Health helps empower customers to make meaningful price comparisons prior to receiving care and understand how much a particular medical service or treatment costs.
If you are looking for the cost of a procedure or healthcare visit, North Memorial Health will provide an estimate of payment for you from your health insurance plan. Estimates provided represent the average charge for services and member liability based on available insurance information at the time of estimate. Always confirm out of pocket costs and fees directly with your insurance provider.
How to Receive a Cost Estimate:
- Complete a cost estimate request form.
- Or, call the North Memorial Health Business Office at 763-581-4480 or 1-866-358-2644, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to begin the estimate process.
If You Have Health Insurance: North Memorial Health participates in many insurance plans and will bill any insurance company on your behalf. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
If You Do Not Have Health Insurance : North Memorial Health offers payment arrangements, financial assistance or an uninsured discount to patients experiencing difficulty paying their medical bills.
Extended Payment Plan
North Memorial Health, in partnership with ClearBalance®, offers an affordable, interest-free loan program with flexible repayment terms to help consumers pay out-of-pocket hospital expenses, including deductibles and insurance copayments. The ClearBalance program features reasonable, flexible repayment terms.
Low monthly payment
- Interest-free revolving credit account
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Making payments is simple — online, check, credit card or phone
We make it simple
- Easy qualification and no written application
- Consolidate existing account balances into one easy statement for you and other dependent family members.
- For more information call (763) 581-4980