Approach To Care
Dr. Canter specializes in foot and ankle injuries, diseases and disorders. He has a special interest in complex deformity correction, trauma surgery, sports related injuries, wound care and limb-threatening infections. He strives to help get people back to an active lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Science from Augsburg University, MN
- Medical Degree from the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at Kent State University
Residency and Advanced Training
- 36-month Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery Residency at Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, MN
- Visiting Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship, Kosice, Slovakia
- Board-certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
- Board-certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
Dr. Canter grew up in West Saint Paul, MN. He enjoys spending time with family, playing sports, attending sporting events, being outdoors and traveling. He is an avid Minnesota sports fan.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One