Approach To Care
For Dr. Sabers, the physician-patient relationship is a partnership. It’s important for individuals to understand that their treatment doesn’t end when they leave his office. Physical therapy doesn’t help if you don’t do it. Day-to-day decisions make a difference. What we eat, whether we smoke, and the kinds of activities we engage in all have an impact on whether or not we are successful in treating pain.
Part of his job is to help his patients change the habits by which they live their lives. Dr. Sabers’ goal is to make the doctor’s visit unnecessary, and to give people the tools to manage their discomfort effectively at home.
- Undergraduate Studies: Saint John’s University — Collegeville, MN
- Medical School & Internship: Mayo Clinic — Rochester, MN
- Mayo Clinic — Rochester, MN
- Board Certified: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified: American Board of Medical Specialties/Certification in Pain Management
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One