Mary Wiczek, CNP
Approach To Care
Mary is a compassionate and understanding nurse practitioner with experience in emergency medicine and urgent care. She strives to empower patients to achieve their best health possible by providing evidence-driven care and uncomplicated patient education.
She understands that healthcare cannot be a one size fits all approach and therefore always engages customers in their care in order to meet their individual needs and develop goals that are meaningful.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato – Masters in Science in Nursing
- Minnesota State University, Mankato – Bachelors in Science in Nursing
- Park Nicollet
- Madelia Community Hospital
- Child and Teen Medical Center
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANPBC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Mary Wiczek enjoys spending time with her family at the lake fishing, boating, swimming, or paddle boarding.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One