Merritt Beh, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Beh specializes in concierge medicine and believes in the importance of spending quality time with each customer, giving them ample time to talk and share concerns. She has a deep commitment to prevention, using a combination of appropriate screening tests, nutrition and exercise to help her customers avoid medical issues and stay healthy.
Dr. Beh has expertise in managing the full spectrum of care needs, from everyday acute medical issues to chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression and anxiety, and arthritis. She also enjoys counseling women through various transitions in life including birth control, sexual health, menopause, and routine gynecology care.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – University of Iowa
- Medical Degree – University of Kansas Medical School
- Internal Medicine Residency – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Named Top Doctor by “Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine” most recently in 2015
Dr. Beh has a particular interest in nutrition. She exercises regularly and practices healthy eating habits; she enjoys counseling customers to do the same by devising individual strategies for each person.
Outside of work, Dr. Beh enjoys running, swimming, biking, traveling and spending time with her husband and three daughters.