Podaly U. Jay, MD
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
For more information about Executive Health or Concierge Medicine, call 763-581-3331.
Approach To Care
Dr. Jay is board certified in Internal Medicine and partners with her customers to go beyond their diagnosis and understand them as a person. This allows her to build trust and identify any potential barriers to care. Dr. Jay values relationships that are developed over time, helping customers to manage their chronic conditions and stay healthy.
Dr. Jay enjoys addressing preventive care with her customers to educate them on potential diseases to watch for and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She also has special interests in management of chronic diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, and osteoporosis.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
- Medical Degree – University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Chief Resident Year – Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Jay enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, traveling and learning about different cultures. She also likes to stay physically active by playing tennis, cycling and taking long walks.