Approach To Care
As a trained osteopathic physician, I approach medicine by viewing the body as a whole. My medical treatment not only focuses on the physical ailments of an individual but also mental, emotional and spiritual aspects that may be contributing to a person’s overall health. I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level to establish rapport and allow the medical care to be maximized through a comfortable connection.
A person’s health and wellbeing is a team effort. When they come see me, my job is to provide all treatment or preventative options while choosing what best fits that individual using shared decision making. Within the scope of my practice I am also able to incorporate osteopathic principles that include physical manipulation in clinic that provides relief for numerous musculoskeletal ailments. My special interests include sports medicine and preventative medicine.
- Drury University (Springfield, MO), Biology and Chemistry, 2010-2014
- ATSU Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (Kirksville, MO), Doctor of Osteopathy, 2014-2018
- Clarkson Family Medicine Residency Program (Omaha, NE), 2018-2021
- American Board Certification in Family Medicine, 2021
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Recipient of Clarkson Family Medicine “Patient and Staff Satisfaction Award,” 2021
- Inductee Drury University Sports Hall of Fame, Class of 2019
I am a transplant to Minnesota, myself being from Iowa and my wife being from Wisconsin (go Cyclones and Badgers!). My wife and I love spending time outdoors, specifically cross country skiing and ice fishing. I am a fan of all sports, though baseball is my true love having had the opportunity to play in college. I am a proud owner of a French bulldog.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One