Zero-Interest Patient Financing Program
North Memorial Health, in partnership with ClearBalance®, offers an affordable, zero-interest patient financing program with flexible repayment terms to help consumers pay out-of-pocket hospital expenses, including deductibles and insurance copayments. The ClearBalance program features reasonable, flexible repayment terms.
Low monthly payment
- Zero-interest revolving credit account
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Making payments is simple — online, check, credit card or phone
We make it simple
- Easy enrollment and no application
- Consolidate existing account balances into one easy statement for you and other dependent family members.
- For more information, call 763-581-4479.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ClearBalance® program offers patients a zero-interest revolving credit account with a low monthly payment, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties.
It’s easy to enroll, and there is no application. Work with your billing representative at North Memorial Health to enroll or call 763-581-4479 for more information.
ClearBalance® does not report to credit bureaus.
- Pay online at myclearbalance.com
- Pay by phone using our automated system: 1-800-430-1379
- Pay by mail: P.O. Box 6877, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6877
Yes, ClearBalance® can consolidate existing account balances from North Memorial Health into one easy statement for you and other dependent family members. You may also add additional balances for services incurred within the North Memorial Health system.
The ClearBalance® Patient Experience Center can assist you. Contact the Center at 1-888-334-4022, available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Revolving credit accounts are offered by MetaBank®️, N.A., Member FDIC. ClearBalance® is a registered service mark of CSI Financial Services, LLC, which provides certain account servicing functions for the bank.