Approach To Care
Dr. Abdulqadir Ahmad believes the relationship between a provider and customer is about working together to accomplish a desired goal. Dr. Ahmad’s objective is to provide the customer with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis and to treat them to the best of his ability.
- Bachelor in Biochemistry – The Ohio State University
- Masters in public health – The Ohio State University
- Debusk college of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency – Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Infectious Disease Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Ahmad believes that every individual deserves healthcare tailored to their unique characteristics and circumstances. He is also a believer in a team-based approach to healthcare.