Approach To Care
Dr. Abdulqadir Ahmad believes the relationship between a provider and customer is about working together to accomplish a desired goal. Dr. Ahmad’s objective is to provide the customer with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis and to treat them to the best of his ability.
- Bachelor in Biochemistry – The Ohio State University
- Masters in public health – The Ohio State University
- Debusk college of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency – Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Infectious Disease Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Ahmad believes that every individual deserves healthcare tailored to their unique characteristics and circumstances. He is also a believer in a team-based approach to healthcare.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One