Spencer Morse, MD
Call to Schedule an Appointment
Approach To Care
Dr. Morse has training in general infectious diseases but has particular interests in travel and tropical medicine, parasitic diseases like malaria, and fungal infections like aspergillosis and blastomycosis. He provides individuals evidence and guideline based treatment recommendations so they can make medical decisions together.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Central Arkansas
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Minnesota
- Infectious Disease Fellowship, University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Infectious Diseases
Dr. Morse enjoys cycling, photography, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One