Approach To Care
In her over 25 years of experience as an infectious disease physician, Dr. Baken has learned the importance of listening. She strives to hear her customer’s facts, fears and experiences. By uncovering their needs, she is able to learn things about her customer’s experiences and issues that critically affect their health.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease (ABIM #117482)
- Infection Prevention, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Hospital Epidemiology SHEA/CDC Training Course Certified
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2011-2016, 2019-2022
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019-2020
- North Central Chapter Infectious Disease Society of America Clinician of the Year, 2005
Dr. Baken is highly experienced (26+ years) in the care of people infected with HIV and sexually transmitted diseases, as well as administering treatment and prevention of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) related conditions, such as genital warts, anal dysplasia and anal cancer.
Dr. Baken loves to indulge in outdoor recreational activities like skiing, horseback riding, running, mountain climbing and biking. She has always easily found healthful releases from the stressors of life and as a Minnesotan, is a lover of “the lake,” a bird watcher and a traveler.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One