Brooke A. Dokken, PA-C
Approach To Care
As a member of the trauma team, Brooke Dokken seeks to create an environment for customers that conveys comfort, authenticity, and respect. She believes clear communication is a key component in the process of earning customer confidence and trust. Brooke intends to provide customers the education, support, and medical guidance needed to optimize health outcomes.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Minnesota State, Mankato
- Bachelor of Science, Law Enforcement – Minnesota State, Mankato
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg College
- Master of Science, Sociology – Minnesota State, Mankato
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Brooke enjoys exploring the Twin Cities and spending time outdoors on local lakes and trails. She is active in running, cycling, snowboarding, and basketball hoop’n whenever possible. Her favorite part of the day is coming home to warm hugs and wagging tails.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One