Kathryn G. Flory, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
As a board-certified OB/GYN, Dr. Flory believes her job is to help women understand their bodies and to determine normal from abnormal. She aims to have her customers live their lives as healthy as possible.
Dr. Flory was one of the first female OB/GYNs at North Memorial Health Hospital and has been in practice with Voyage Healthcare (formerly North Clinic) since finishing her residency in 1990. She practices general OB and GYN, performs minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and has a special interest in incontinence, pelvic prolapse and menopause.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Gustavus Adolphus College
- Medical Degree – St. Louis University, Missouri
- OB/GYN training – University of Minnesota
- Fellow of the American Congress of OB/GYN for 24 years
- Board Certified – OB/GYN, 24 years
- Completed advanced training in both laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Named a ‘Top Doc’ in OB/GYN by “Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine” in 2011
- Named top OB/GYN doctor by “Sun Newspaper” in 2011
- Member of American Congress of OB/GYN Advisory Counsel for the state of Minnesota
- Currently serves the chief of the OB/GYN department at Maple Grove Hospital
Dr. Flory is a native of Minnesota, as is her husband, who she met shortly after she began practicing at North Memorial. They have two college-aged daughters.
Dr. Flory enjoys outdoor activities and regularly goes backpacking and canoeing. While her favorite local destination is the Boundary Waters, she also enjoys traveling to Alaska, Norway, Guatemala, Italy and Scotland. Dr. Flory also enjoys reading, cooking and sewing.