Karen Fraley, DO
“ I believe in providing the best possible customer care by treating people as individuals with the utmost respect.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Fraley tries to provide customer education to enhance and reinforce their care experience. She is happy to care for customers of all ages, from all walks of life.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Microbiology – University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MS
- Medical School – University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MS
- Family Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Fraley has lived in Minnesota for most of her adult life. She has a large extended family who keeps her busy. She also loves many outdoor activities along with swimming, reading and watching movies.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One