Karen Fraley, DO
Approach To Care
Dr. Fraley tries to provide customer education to enhance and reinforce their care experience. She is happy to care for customers of all ages, from all walks of life.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Microbiology – University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MS
- Medical School – University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MS
- Family Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Fraley has lived in Minnesota for most of her adult life. She has a large extended family who keeps her busy. She also loves many outdoor activities along with swimming, reading and watching movies.