David E. Fuglestad, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Fuglestad is a family medicine physician with special interests in preventative healthcare, management of chronic diseases and geriatrics.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internship – University Of Minnesota
- North Memorial Health Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Hennepin County Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
In his free time, Dr. Fuglestad enjoys time with his family, along with grilling, golfing, playing guitar and fishing.
Dr. David Fuglestad is very personable as well as knowledgeable. He always treats me as a person and never talks down to me. He takes interest in you as a WHOLE; which is important. He is concerned about your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health (if you’re a spiritual person). He’s almost ALWAYS diagnosed me correctly the first time I’ve seen him and treated me quickly and correctly.