Erica Gathje, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Erica Gathje enjoys taking care of her customers – emotionally, physically and mentally – throughout the age spectrum. Her areas of interest include hospital medicine, preventive medicine, women’s health and dermatology. She particularly enjoys delivering babies and working with families through pregnancy and after birth. Dr. Gathje strives to partner with her customers in their health to improve their quality of life and keep them healthier, longer.
- Undergraduate School – University of St. Thomas
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Family Medicine Residency – North Memorial Health
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Chief Resident – North Memorial Health
Outside of work Dr. Gathje enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter. She likes exploring the outdoors and lakes of Minneapolis, running, biking, cooking, baking, painting, playing card games and trying new restaurants.