Approach To Care
Dr. Christine Goudge believes that the best part of her job is the face-to-face time she gets with individuals. She enjoys meeting new people as much as seeing long-term customers. Dr. Goudge is honored to be a part of your care during such an important and life-changing time. She wants to hear what is important to you and what questions you have. Her goal in your care is, of course, to make sure you and your baby are safe and healthy, but it is equally important to her that you understand what is going on and that your questions are answered. You can ask her anything!
- Undergraduate School in Biology and Chemistry – University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Medical School – Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- OB/GYN residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Dr. Goudge loves that she gets to spend her career surrounded by so many strong, caring women and that she gets to take care of women from every walk of life. To her it is inspiring work and she continues to be in awe of the miracles of pregnancy and birth.
When Dr. Goudge is not at work, she spends much of her life surrounded by boys (her husband and 2 sons)! They have 2 Puggles, Quincy & Marlow, who were Dr. Goudge’s first babies. They all keep her grounded and grateful (and also a bit tired…).