Joseph A. Hanson, DO
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Joseph A. Hanson starts every initial visit with customers by taking the time to listen carefully, understanding that each person and situation is unique. Once he fully understands the individual, he will work with them to construct a customized & holistic treatment plan to best fit their healthcare needs. Dr. Hanson does not believe in “cookie cutter” treatment.
- Bachelor’s in psychology – University Of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical School – Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Psychiatry Residency – University Hospital & Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Certified Buprenorphine Provider
- Clozaril REMS Certified
- Florida Psychiatric Association Annual Conference (Orlando, FL; March 2017) “Terror Day” 1st place poster.
- A poster case presentation of a patient who attempted to commit a school shooting. Covered current literature on mass violence with emphasis on etiology and early detection. In attendance were over 100 Florida-based psychiatrists. Poster received 1st place in the competition.
Dr. Hanson enjoys the outdoors, traveling, spending time with his wife and kids, reading, going to movies, listening to & making music, and working (he really does love practicing psychiatry).