Jennifer L. Harrington, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Jennifer Harrington strived to be the most compassionate, skilled and consistently successful plastic and reconstructive surgeons in Minnesota. She performs advanced plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures, including breast augmentation, lift, reduction and reconstruction as well as tummy tuck, liposuction, mommy makeover, labiaplasty, facelift and more.
Dr. Harrington and her staff have a combined total of more than 60 years of plastic surgery experience, and they are well-known for their technical excellence, warm and caring environment, customer devotion and support, and proven track record of providing safe and outstanding surgical outcomes.
- Undergraduate School – University of California, Riverside, CA
- Medical School – Loma Linda University School of Medicine, CA
- General Surgery Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Head of Plastic Surgery Services at North Memorial Health Hospital
- “Best Doctors for Women” by Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- “40 Under 40” Award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine “Top Docs” for 12 years in a row
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Medical Women’s Association
- American Medical Association
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One