Jennifer L. Harrington, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Harrington is one of the most compassionate, skilled and consistently successful plastic and reconstructive surgeons in Minnesota. She performs advanced plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures, including breast augmentation, lift, reduction and reconstruction as well as tummy tuck, liposuction, mommy makeover, labiaplasty, facelift and more.
Dr. Harrington and her staff have a combined total of more than 60 years of plastic surgery experience, and they are well-known for their technical excellence, warm and caring environment, customer devotion and support, and proven track record of providing safe and outstanding surgical outcomes.
- Undergraduate Degree – University of California, Riverside
- Medical Degree – Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- “Best Doctors for Women” by Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- “40 Under 40” Award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine “Top Docs” for 12 years in a row
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Medical Women’s Association
- American Medical Association