Approach To Care
Dr. Jordan believes in offering comprehensive surgical care by working closely with specialty consultants and tailoring care to each specific customer’s needs.
Dr. Jordan offers family-style care and support where her work doesn’t feel like work. She enjoys the confluence of art, science and medicine that is represented in surgical care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Medical Degree – Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, New York, NY
- Research Fellowship focusing on stem cell research and hepatocyte xenotransplantation for the treatment of liver failure – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certified in General Surgery – American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeon
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Top Doctor, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, 2014
- Allina Best Care Award, Individual Recognition, 2014
- Hope Award, Buffalo Hospital, 2013
- Association of Community Cancer Center 2012 Innovator Award
- Best Doctor for Women, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top Doctor, Rising Star, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, 2014, 2016
Dr. Jordan enjoys spending time with her family, reading, visiting art galleries, fashion and yoga. She and her husband have two children.